Thursday, June 07, 2007

It's been a while

I've been terrible about updating this blog. Sorry about that! Everything is going well. I'm SO ready to have this baby! The thought of five more weeks of this...well, it's almost enough to want to claw through my own uterus and pull her out myself. What a pretty picture...don't you think? I think a lot of it just has to do with the fact that I'm sick right now. I feel absolutely terrible and being pregnant DEFINITELY isn't helping any! I woke up last night (well, I woke up about twenty times last night) and I was just in tears because I was in so much pain from being sick. I complain...a lot, but it takes quite a bit to make me cry. I was just so tired and so sick that I just couldn't handle it. It wasn't pretty.

Anyways...baby is breech, but I'm sure there is still plenty time for her to turn. If not, hopefully I'll be able to switch to the OB in town that will do breech deliveries without a c-section, because my OB will not. Heartbeat consistantly sounds good, blood pressure was up for a little while, but is back down now. All in all, everything is going well!

I have SO much I still need to do at home to get ready for this little girl's arrival. I better get crackin'!

No comments: