Thursday, June 14, 2007

Posting an eviction notice

This girl is officially on notice...I want her OUT! Seriously. So much for enjoying my last pregnancy. I keep telling myself, "This is your last time being pregnant...you need to enjoy it. Don't be in such a hurry to not be pregnant anymore." BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. I'm SO done! I'm completely miserable. I cannot get comfortable for the life of me. I have horrendous headaches that won't go away. My insides all feel like they're up in my throat and it's insanely difficult to breathe. I'm sweating like a freaking...I don't even know what. Do pig's sweat? I can be sitting directly in front of the air conditioner and still be sweating buckets and feel like I'm going to pass out because I'm so hot. My temper is just outrageous. I just want her out.
We're going to the Wild Animal Park for Drake's company picnic on Saturday. Talk about hell on earth. It's going to be SO hot. I'm going to go buy myself a spray bottle and just keep it filled with ice water. I want to get one of those personal air conditioners that you wear around your neck. Yeah, I'd look like a big dork, but at least I'd be cool! Usually I really look forward to going to the Wild Animal Park. But my goodness, you really can't get much hotter in the San Diego area! Maybe all the walking will put me into labor. One can always hope.

No comments: